This Sleeping Rice Bear With An Egg Blanket Is The Cutest Thing You’ll Ever Eat!
Here’s a video showing you how it’s made:
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 cups cooked short-grain rice
½ teaspoon salt
1 slice cheese
1 sheet roasted seaweed
1. Cook the garlic in the sesame oil until garlic starts to brown slightly.
2. Add the soy sauce and rice, mixing until the rice is evenly coated. Set aside.
3. Beat the eggs with the salt in a medium bowl.
4. Pour the egg mixture into a nonstick pan over low heat, and swirl the egg around the pan into a perfect circle.
5. Cook on low heat until the egg is cooked through, then remove from heat.
6. Mold the rice into 2 large oval shapes, the larger one for the body and smaller one for the head.
7. Make the arms and legs by molding the rice into 4 small cylinder shapes.
8. Make the ears by forming small half circles with the rice.
9. Cut 2 circles from the cheese using a bottle cap.
10. Slice one of the circles in half. These will be the ears, and the full circle will be the nose.
11. Using scissors, cut 2 extremely short and thin strips from the seaweed for the eyes. Cut a small triangle for the nose.
12. Slice a 1½-inch strip from the large egg circle, and roll that up for the pillow.
13. To assemble, place the pillow on the edge of the plate, and plate the head on top at an angle.
14. Place the body next to the head, followed by the 4 arms and legs.
15. Place the two rice ears on the bear, then the two cheese ears on the rice ears.
16. Place the cheese nose farther down on the face, then place the seaweed triangle in the middle of that.
17. Carefully place the two “eyes” next to the nose.
18. Lay the egg blanket over the sleeping bear, making sure to tuck him in afterwards!
19. Say goodnight to the little bear, or eat it if you’re a monster.